Bobby Wagner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Wagner

Picked by Seattle immediately after the Eagles picked Mychal Kendricks.

Sickening. Who has been our best linebacker post Trotter?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Tallest man in the Lollipop Kingdom.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        Sickening. Who has been our best linebacker post Trotter?
        Bradham. Maybe Kendricks after him? Woof.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Trotter was drafted by Ray Rhodes. Since FF the three best LBs the Eagles drafted were Stewbum Bradley, Jordan Hicks and Kendricks. Think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            Trotter was drafted by Ray Rhodes. Since FF the three best LBs the Eagles drafted were Stewbum Bradley, Jordan Hicks and Kendricks. Think about that.
            I think about it every year when I laugh at someone for saying the name of an LB when our pick is coming up in the first round. And I'm certain that if they DID pick a first round LB, it would be an Aaron Curry type.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
            X