Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you've had two relatively high profile coaches experience success, then implode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you've had two relatively high profile coaches experience success, then implode

In an 8-year span, but let's keep the GM.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Howie gets evaluated on a body of work that includes a Super Bowl victory. Nevermind that Super Bowl victory was due to the 2012 and 2013 drafts, a good 2016 offseason, and unsustainably good veteran signings in 2017. I don't know how much influence Howie had in 12/13, but it seems like 16/17 was the only good stretch that was all Howie. Pederson doesn't get the same treatment despite being hamstrung by Howie's bad decisions.

Comment

Is he really going to be the GM, or just the contract guy?

Comment

Yeah that's what really concerns me...Howie...also I know there are only 32 of these jobs out there...is this job that good? Cap hell; Wentz; Ertz; aging players; lack of quality receivers; shaky defense...we shall see, I guess

Comment

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
          Beats me. Do you have any reason to think he's not going to be building the team?
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
            The thing is, he seems to suck at the contract stuff. His press conference last week was him basically admitting that he went too far in with older players when he should've pivoted to younger cheaper. But his drafts are so stinky...
            DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

The thing is, he seems to suck at the contract stuff. His press conference last week was him basically admitting that he went too far in with older players when he should've pivoted to younger cheaper. But his drafts are so stinky...
              and the reason he had to blow all that $$ on older players was because any young guy he drafted wasn't worth giving $ too

Hope Howie is next domino to fall...
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
              X