This is the most realistic Opportunity Duce will ever have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the most realistic Opportunity Duce will ever have

If you want to give the current personnel one last chance to succeed.

Promote Duce to HC, get a real OC, and hire a competent DC for a D that's really not so bad.

If they really believe in Howie, this is the move.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Lurie wants a "QB Guru" as HC
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

No he doesn't ... he thinks Howlo is the shit ... he's making excuses for him in his presser saying they correctly evaluated players but that they got taken before they could be drafted ... I guess he doesn't think Jefferson and Chinn were available.

He is rebuilding and wants Howlo's wonderful personnel skills to be given more draft picks. He actually said they're looking to get younger with more picks.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        No he doesn't ... he thinks Howlo is the shit ... he's making excuses for him in his presser saying they correctly evaluated players but that they got taken before they could be drafted ... I guess he doesn't think Jefferson and Chinn were available.

He is rebuilding and wants Howlo's wonderful personnel skills to be given more draft picks. He actually said they're looking to get younger with more picks.
        "you have to be indepth and complex about the analysis." When he says in response to the question from the GREAT LES BOWEN was essentially that the two guys they had targeted were taken right before them and they panicked. WTF?
        DB

Comment

Duce would be a run first HC and hire Seth Joyner for DC

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            If you want to give the current personnel one last chance to succeed.

Promote Duce to HC, get a real OC, and hire a competent DC for a D that's really not so bad.

If they really believe in Howie, this is the move.
            If Duce does not get the job he will be OC, IF they bring in a higher profile coach, if they hire a Kafka or somebody with minimal experience I think Duce will walk no matter what position he is offered.

Comment

I would consider Bienemy from KC, that offensive is a joy to watch...Duce to OC...and ???? for DC

If they looking to salvage Wentz, his system is perfect for it...
              Last edited by Birdwatcher; 01-11-2021, 07:02 PM.
              The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Working...
              X