No announcement yet.

TIME TO GIVE DUCE A SHOT...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see Duce as the Offensive Coordinator. Head coach might be a bit overwhelming.
    Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
      I'd like to see Duce as the Offensive Coordinator. Head coach might be a bit overwhelming.
      Why do you say that? Hes been there ten years. He's already the assistant head coach. None of the candidates have ever been head coaches. Kafka and Brady have about half his experience. Lincoln Riley has never coached in the NFL.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post

False equivalence. Duce worked for Doug. He is NOT Doug. There is goodness in providing at least some degree of continuity, with a new spin that Duce would bring to the mindset.
        I get that. But if it's true that part of the reason Pederson isn't here anymore is that he wanted to promote Press Taylor to OC, I think hiring someone from Pederson's staff as HC would be a weird move. Bieniemy and Kafka are also kind of underwhelming Pederson 2.0 options IMO.

I really would have liked the Saleh-LeFleur combo. IMO since they fired Pederson, they might as well go for change on offense.

Comment

Agreed. I've always liked Duce

Comment

Originally posted by maggsgsr View Post
            Agreed. I've always liked Duce
            YOU AGREE? SHIT I MAY BE WRONG.....
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
              hire that Rams DC Staley, he could coach/run the D and Duce could go OC....they could be the Staley bros

Philadelphia Eagles to interview Los Angeles Rams defensive coordinator Brandon Staley on Monday
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

How many other teams have requested to interview Duce? Hiring him would feel like classic "We're Smarter than Everyone Else" Eagles......

Comment

Haven't been on here in a very long time. I hope all of you have been doing well. Here in the UK we're in perpetual lockdown.

At any rate Pederson got fired because he got tired of being told what to do. He got tired of not being able to pick his staff or have any say in personnel that was drafted. This is what I learned from listening to Philly sports radio--

Lurie has more input in draft decisions. That useless WR they drafted last year? That was Lurie that wanted him and coaxed Pederson into agreeing. Howie wanted Parris Campbell; this year's pick of Raegor--Howie picked him but the scouts wanted Jefferson.

As far as being the new head coach there's a theory that they interviewed Mayo to be a DC not a head coach. I can't see them hiring McDaniels if that's the case. I COULD see them putting together the main staff if they were going to hire Duce.

Oh and I don't know if you guys know these rules or not but if a team hires a minority from another team as HC or GM they get an extra 3rd round pick I the next draft. That's why I'm sure they interviewed Todd Bowes.
                  Last edited by bobbyuk; 01-19-2021, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X