Flyers at 5:30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyers at 5:30

Curious to see how the NHL season holds up. It should surprise no one that Dallas has nearly three quarters of the positive Covid-19 tests.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Let's go Flyers and let's go Gene Hart.

Is Nolan Patrick gonna hold up? Are the defensemen good enough? Does G have another year in him? Are these guys contenders or pretenders?
    DB

Comment

Flyers might be the strongest team down the middle in the NHL now that Patrick is healthy.
      It looks like Braun will start out as the D partner of Provorov. We’ll see how that goes but I’m not sold on that pairing. My feeling is that Fletcher will end up needing to trade for a more solid veteran defender to pair with IP. Myers will be a stud some day but he isn’t ready for the top pair yet. He still gets lost in the D zone at times but should get better as he gains more experience.
      If Hart keeps improving who knows? So much will depend upon his continued progress but that’s pretty Captain Obviousish.
      They could still use a beast scorer at the wing trading for one won’t be easy. The twits that believe Colorado would take JakeV and Sanheim for Laine are delusional and including Coots in the deal would be silly.
      I don’t know that they’re ready just yet to be a solid Cup contender but they’re close. Again, so much depends on Hart.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Flyers looked good, got the job done....back at it Fri night
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
          Flyers might be the strongest team down the middle in the NHL now that Patrick is healthy.
          It looks like Braun will start out as the D partner of Provorov. We’ll see how that goes but I’m not sold on that pairing. My feeling is that Fletcher will end up needing to trade for a more solid veteran defender to pair with IP. Myers will be a stud some day but he isn’t ready for the top pair yet. He still gets lost in the D zone at times but should get better as he gains more experience.
          If Hart keeps improving who knows? So much will depend upon his continued progress but that’s pretty Captain Obviousish.
          They could still use a beast scorer at the wing trading for one won’t be easy. The twits that believe Colorado would take JakeV and Sanheim for Laine are deluIt sional and including Coots in the deal would be silly.
          I don’t know that they’re ready just yet to be a solid Cup contender but they’re close. Again, so much depends on Hart.
          It seems Braun is only on top pair because Ghost is out with mystery illness(could be Covid related)
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Ghost isn’t a top pair guy, either. Talk about lost in the D zone. Yikes.

Comment

Working...
            X