6am on 610 WIP - WENTZ is the QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maggsgsr View Post
    Wentz couldn't complete a simple 5 yard pass by the end of this season. He's a fumble machine and get's sacked constantly. He might set a record in all-time QB fumbles if he keeps up this pace. He played really good in the 17 regular season. That's about it. Foles stepped in and took us to the promise land. I'd start getting Hurts ready for a starting role. The guy has a rocket for an arm with the speed and moves of a shifty RB. He's a playmaker that will compliment guys like Sanders. They basically threw him into a sinking titanic at the end of the season and he still made some exciting plays
    He fumbled because he got pummeled by the D Line every week, go out and play the position. Hurts as 1-3 with one good game against an unprepared Saints team. His last game 7-20 for 72 yards, INT and 2 Sacks. Tell me what is the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

He fumbled because he got pummeled by the D Line every week, go out and play the position. Hurts as 1-3 with one good game against an unprepared Saints team. His last game 7-20 for 72 yards, INT and 2 Sacks. Tell me what is the difference.
      Here is the difference you bitch; one QB has a few years experience and a large contract, the other is a fucking rookie with no offseason you fucking oxygen thief.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

Here is the difference you bitch; one QB has a few years experience and a large contract, the other is a fucking rookie with no offseason you fucking oxygen thief.
        Nice use of the phrase oxygen thief, its a phrase that should be use more often around here.
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

WAAAAAA cry cry baby, excuses excuses you make those for your guy getting worse each week. Once they got film on you shits no so easy. Wentz is the QB get over it and move on or get the fuck out.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

WAAAAAA cry cry baby, excuses excuses you make those for your guy getting worse each week. Once they got film on you shits no so easy. Wentz is the QB get over it and move on or get the fuck out.
            You don’t know shit about football. You a cut and paste DSG dick riding POS troll. You keep Wentz on a undeserved pedestal because he won some regular season games. Congrats, just remember to wipe Carson’s nut of your lip when you kiss your dog faced mom on the mouth.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

You don’t know shit about football. You a cut and paste DSG dick riding POS troll. You keep Wentz on a undeserved pedestal because he won some regular season games. Congrats, just remember to wipe Carson’s nut of your lip when you kiss your dog faced mom on the mouth.
              You talked like a 12 year old girl, what a pussy. you talk so much shit when it does not go your way, Go pull up your panties and suck on moms tit and have a little cry baby girl.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                Does Hurts now agitate for a move away?

Does Wentz, for whom Hurts represents the same type of pebble in his shoe that Nick Foles was, agitate for the team to trade Hurts?

Is Wentz going to be happy with Hurts around? Favre was unhappy with Rodgers being around but he didn’t let that stop him from doing his job.
                I can’t see both QBs being here in August. It would make zero sense.

Comment

Working...
                X