Ben Simmons Is A Bum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Simmons Is A Bum

Should have made the trade. Who else can they unload this piece of shit for?

Man... this is a really sore subject for a select few on here. I question why he had the ball in his hands on the last two possessions. That team clawed back (shake) only to have doc sabotage them.

Comment

The East was a slam dunk if they made that trade. Morey fucked up.

Comment

I wouldn't have made the trade personally but they held on to simmons way too long. He's worthless in a trade now. I wouldn't have given up what the nets gave up if it was simmons thybulle and like a first rd or 2 first rd picks.. fine.

Comment

If its true Fertita was a little bitch and nixed the trade then we never had a chance- but if not Morey majorly fucked up

Comment

Rookie of the Year. Defensive Player of the Year. 2 x All Star. Bum. Only in Philadelphia.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
              Rookie of the Year. Defensive Player of the Year. 2 x All Star. Bum. Only in Philadelphia.
              There he is. Dpoy? Ok I'll go with it. Do you polish Mcw's Roy trophy in your spare time? Maybe you can add former Jenner bf to his accolades.

Comment

Simmons is like a Gold Glove centerfielder.....who bats .220. He is the same player he was four years ago. He has showed zero progression. Unfortunately, they will now get nothing of value for him with that contract.

He literally missed that three point attempt by three feet. That's embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

There he is. Dpoy? Ok I'll go with it. Do you polish Mcw's Roy trophy in your spare time? Maybe you can add former Jenner bf to his accolades.
                  "There he is." Lol. Are you offended by the notion that he's not a bum? Comparing him to MCW is silly.

EDITED TO ADD: He became the 3red fastest player to 25 triple doubles. I'm pointing that out not to say he's Magic or Oscar Robertson because he's clearly not, but simply to point out that bums don't get on that list.
                  Last edited by McCarthy12; 01-17-2021, 02:10 PM.

Comment

"There he is." Lol. Are you offended by the notion that he's not a bum? Comparing him to MCW is silly.

EDITED TO ADD: He became the 3red fastest player to 25 triple doubles. I'm pointing that out not to say he's Magic or Oscar Robertson because he's clearly not, but simply to point out that bums don't get on that list.
                    I'm offended that you're making shit up to support your stance. Simmons is a plus defender in a league that doesn't care about defense. Russell westbrook was the first player to AVERAGE a triple double since robertson. Who gives a shit. Simmons had triple double last night, do you think he played well?
                    Last edited by Greenstealth; 01-17-2021, 02:50 PM.

Comment

I'm offended that you're making shit up to support your stance. Simmons is a plus defender in a league that doesn't care about defense. Russell westbrook was the first player to AVERAGE a triple double since robertson. Who gives a shit. Simmons had triple double last night, do you think he played well?
                      I'm pretty sure I didn't make anything up. You may not think the things i cited are significant. Big difference. You think he's a bum. That's fine. All good.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I didn't make anything up. You may not think the things i cited are significant. Big difference. You think he's a bum. That's fine. All good.
                        Dpoy? I could be wrong?

Comment

When did I say he's a bum?

Comment

Dpoy? I could be wrong?
                            Holy crap, you're right. I had it in my head he won it last year. I would never intentionally cite something false. I apologize. I guess my man crush got the better of me.
                            Last edited by McCarthy12; 01-17-2021, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't have made the trade personally but they held on to simmons way too long. He's worthless in a trade now. I wouldn't have given up what the nets gave up if it was simmons thybulle and like a first rd or 2 first rd picks.. fine.
                              It’s just really hard to say what the Rockets actually wanted. They got a HAUL from Brooklyn.

I read that the Rockets wanted Simmons, Thybulle, Maxey and two 1st rounders.

I would have loved to see JH and Embiid crush the East, but it’s a ton to give up. I really love what I’ve seen from Maxey.

Comment

Working...
                              X