Lincoln Riley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lincoln Riley

If Disney sports is to be believed, he’s the apple of Jeffrey’s eyes.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

I'm hearing McDaniels
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      I'm hearing McDaniels
      WHYYYYYYYYY? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I sure as hell hope not!
      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

No college coaches!

Bienemy is going to get screwed again, isn’t he?

Although I’ve read that Watson likes him on Mahomes’s personal recommendation. That might be enough to get Houston to take a chance. Watson will stay in Houston if he gets a (the?) say on head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
          If Disney sports is to be believed, he’s the apple of Jeffrey’s eyes.
          This just doesn’t make sense.

If Lurie (allegedly) dumps Pedey cuz he wants Hurts to be the QB...you don’t bring in Riley unless he’s going to work with Hurts.

???

Comment

lincoln riley isn't coming here lol. That dude is making more than Doug was and there's literally nothing attractive about the eagles to a guy in his position. It would take a Gruden level commitment to pry him out.

Comment

I’m hearing Chip Kelly wants another shot.

Comment

Chip has a better shot at coaching Temple
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Kotites still alive

Comment

If they hire McDaniels, it's going to be tough to care about the team anymore.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                      Bienemy is going to get screwed again, isn’t he?
                      Bieniemy and Duce have the same problem. They're not "ready."

Comment

As far as Bienemy, everybody knows Andy really runs the offense in KC. Brad Childress was Andy’s offensive coordinator, everybody knew Andy ran the offense in Philadelphia, and Childress never got the chance to .,. ugh, wait a minute ...,

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                          If they hire McDaniels, it's going to be tough to care about the team anymore.
                          I got to that threshold already. I'm at the point where who they draft doesn't matter and the next coach won't matter. Lurie's pc was stunning to me.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                            As far as Bienemy, everybody knows Andy really runs the offense in KC. Brad Childress was Andy’s offensive coordinator, everybody knew Andy ran the offense in Philadelphia, and Childress never got the chance to .,. ugh, wait a minute ...,
                            And Gomer. And Nagy

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

I got to that threshold already. I'm at the point where who they draft doesn't matter and the next coach won't matter. Lurie's pc was stunning to me.
                              That creep McDaniels would be a slap in the face. Joe Brady is another hire I couldn't accept.
                              Last edited by Maniac; 01-18-2021, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X