Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best hope is a coach that has a chance to win the inevitable power struggle w/ Howie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best hope is a coach that has a chance to win the inevitable power struggle w/ Howie

Doug was too Gomer to have that chance. Chip did but didn't get him out of the building.

Not sure who that is yet but we need a real fucking boss to get Howie out and a football person in. End the rot in the organization.
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
    Doug was too Gomer to have that chance. Chip did but didn't get him out of the building.

Not sure who that is yet but we need a real fucking boss to get Howie out and a football person in. End the rot in the organization.
    As much as I don’t want another college coach in, a guy like Lincoln Riley might be the only type of coach who would have the juice to do that. A big time college coach like Riley or Day who if they get don’t get their way with personnel can say fuck you, I’m going back to college.

Comment

That's what seems to have happened in Washington.

I'm for McDaniel. I know he's got baggage, but sometimes the second job is the one that works. Belecheat and Pete Carroll are prime examples.

Comment

I could live with McDaniels too as long as he brings Mayo with him to fix the defense...as for Bienemy anyone thought that maybe he just doesn't do well in an interview situation despite his background?

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
          I could live with McDaniels too as long as he brings Mayo with him to fix the defense...as for Bienemy anyone thought that maybe he just doesn't do well in an interview situation despite his background?
          ...until he brings Matt Patricia...

Comment

That would also work

Comment

howie isn't going anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                howie isn't going anywhere
                Yeah ... its looking more and more like ol' Howlo will have to send dick pix to a foreign reporter to get Lurie to kick him to the curb.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                  Take a look at Bienemy’s bio. He had a number of questionable incidents back in the day. Maybe that has something to do with things?
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                  X