Eagles are interviewing the mastermind behind Indy's offense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles are interviewing the mastermind behind Indy's offense

I feel bad for Reich, but I'd like this more than McDaniels.

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
    I feel bad for Reich, but I'd like this more than McDaniels.
    Agree, if you can win with a shit QB like Rivers, imagine what you can do with Wentz or Hurts

Comment

Reich calls the plays.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Agree, if you can win with a shit QB like Rivers, imagine what you can do with Wentz or Hurts
        Uh ... IDK much about this guy but Rivers is likely going to the HOF and, although he has lost some arm strength, he didn't forget how to play the position ... and he had one of the best OLs in the league and a top RB with a head coach who commits to the run.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Uh ... IDK much about this guy but Rivers is likely going to the HOF and, although he has lost some arm strength, he didn't forget how to play the position ... and he had one of the best OLs in the league and a top RB with a head coach who commits to the run.
          This...incredible Oline and 2 perfect RBs in Hines and Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

He is not going to the HOF, guy never won shit and everyone on this board says Super Bowls are the only thing that counts. Ask McNabb

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

He is not going to the HOF, guy never won shit and everyone on this board says Super Bowls are the only thing that counts. Ask McNabb
              Ask Dan Marino
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
              X