Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carson doesn't want Duce.

Wimp.

“It works against him because he wouldn’t let Carson get away with the things he’s been able to get away with,” the source said. “And Carson knows that. So, if Carson is part of the conversation, then that may not work in Duce’s favor either.”

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/eagl...-20210120.html
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

I’m becoming more convinced that Wentz is a diva.
    ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

I can't imagine any coach worth having wanting to come here. Everyone knows that Howie's not going anywhere and wields power that should be in the hands of the new head coach. They would also be taking on a prima donna qb who Howie and Lurie are in love with. If Lurie was a smart man he would can both Howie and Wentz. I just have a very bad feeling about Wentz knowing he wields so much power with Roseman and Lurie and I just don't see this ending well.

Comment

If thats true and he does not want him as coach because duce will hold him accountable then fuck that childish POS, a player does NOT run a team. Now we need Duce more then ever!
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Based on candidates interviewed and still available, I think they go with Duce or Sirianna. I don’t think they have the balls to go against Wentz, so it very well could be Sirianna. I prefer Duce.

Wentz is in real danger of losing the fan base. He needs some hard coaching, both on football and how to conduct himself. The faith based, aw shucks, good ole boy who loves to hunt is wearing thin due to his actions. Too many reports for it to be all smoke.
          ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Working...
          X