Looks like the Colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like the Colts

may be coming to Wentz instead of Wentz going to the Colts.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...30002772193280
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Better than McDaniel's I reckon. A lot will depend on who he chooses to bring over for his staff.

Comment

Fuck Duce I guess...foldstandard
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Hired by Frank Reich aka the real genius and true winning head coach of the Eagles Lombardi - the Reich-arounders should love this.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
          Better than McDaniel's I reckon. A lot will depend on who he chooses to bring over for his staff.
          I like the hire. I wanted Bieniemy, but it’s still a bit of a crapshoot. I’m just happy it wasn’t JM.

Comment

I'm also glad it wasn't McDaniels.

This took so long that I almost wanted them to just go ahead and hire Duce. I'm not sure how serious of a candidate he ever was though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

I like the hire. I wanted Bieniemy, but it’s still a bit of a crapshoot. I’m just happy it wasn’t JM.
              The Texans, and by that I mean Watson and most of the other players, want Bienemy, and there seems to be a lot of support from media and fans.

Comment

Working...
              X