Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC Sports Network going away

at the end of the year?
    I imagine that the regional networks will remain, but was this portended when the Peacock streaming service was introduced? This is bad news for the NHL and EPL fans.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

NHL needs to make nice with ESPN. They were the losers in that split. We can bitch all we want about ESPN, but their programming is way better than NBCSN and FS1. I’d enjoy having fewer channels to hop.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

The big problem is that with NBC removed from the negotiations ESPN can lowball for the broadcast rights.
      That and we’ll have to listen to Barry Melrose more often. He may be the only analyst who is more annoying than Pierre Maguire
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
        at the end of the year?
        I imagine that the regional networks will remain, but was this portended when the Peacock streaming service was introduced? This is bad news for the NHL and EPL fans.
        Looks like Peacock just got WWE Network, too. I like the fact that I'll only have to pay $5/month instead of $10.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

At this point, they’re not playing nice with my current provider. I have to watch Peacock on my pc, tablet or phone. I fucking hate having to watch little ants fly around a rink or soccer pitch on my phone.

Comment

I saw somewhere that a lot of their programming would be moving to USA Network
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
            X