Kick the FG there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick the FG there?

Seems odd. Still need a TD. If you fail on 4th down, you're in the same position but the Bucs are pinned further back with more time left.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

I wonder if Rodgers knew they would kick on fourth down.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      I wonder if Rodgers knew they would kick on fourth down.
      I'm sure he's not thrilled. It looked like he could have run it in.

Refs picked a nice time to start calling jersey grabbing (not that it wasn't a foul).

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

I'm sure he's not thrilled. It looked like he could have run it in.

Refs picked a nice time to start calling jersey grabbing (not that it wasn't a foul).
        I get that they let them play all game, but I think it would have been a mockery to let that jersey grab slide. I’m really surprised how many talking heads I’m seeing complain that the refs “influenced the outcome of the game.”
        Last edited by art vandelay; 01-24-2021, 07:30 PM.

Comment

I feel that the refs need to ref the game the same way in the fourth quarter as the first. Set the tone for the game, so players know what will fly and what will not. I’m mainly talking about secondary holds and Oline holds.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            I feel that the refs need to ref the game the same way in the fourth quarter as the first. Set the tone for the game, so players know what will fly and what will not. I’m mainly talking about secondary holds and Oline holds.
            I agree. It was the right call but that one TB corner had a handful of jersey all night. Have to be consistent.

I'm also just bitter because I'm tired of Brady.

Comment

that was a stooopid call, u go for it
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                Seems odd. Still need a TD. If you fail on 4th down, you're in the same position but the Bucs are pinned further back with more time left.
                Rodgers should have run on 3rd down. He had a ton of room.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                  that was a stooopid call, u go for it
                  No way Tom/Tampa was going to give that ball back to Rodgers
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                  X