Ertz gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ertz gone

Team looking to trade him. No surprise. Great player going to be hard to replace that production especially with no one who can actually catch the ball.

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    Team looking to trade him. No surprise. Great player going to be hard to replace that production especially with no one who can actually catch the ball.
    I like Philly Goedert. I wonder if they could get a 4th for Ertz...?

Comment

I like Goedert too but can't deny that he was more productive due to the fact that defenses schemed to take away Ertz. Doubt he would be as productive without Ertz but let's see. If Wentz is still your guy I don't get why you move his security blanket and most reliable target makes no sense but ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

I like Philly Goedert. I wonder if they could get a 4th for Ertz...?
        If they only get a 4th keep him, how many 4th round picks turn out to be as good as he is.

Comment

This sucks but now Howie has to pay the Cap Piper.
          It will be interesting to see who the other casualties are.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

No more Dick Ertz
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I’ll miss Ertz. The hate for Ertz even after 2017 was really unjustified imo. But after 3 years of keeping dudes on the wrong side of 30, it only makes sense to let Ertz go.

Comment

Working...
              X