Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duuuucccccceee

https://t.co/fhAItNmNPy?amp=1

When he becomes a head coach (or if I guess) I will pull for that team. Unless it is the cowpokes of course.
    ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

The prompted me to re-watch the first drive of the Tampa NFCCG. That was the first game I ever attended, and I still get chills watching that TD run. I've still never felt anything quite like that moment.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohns02 View Post
        The prompted me to re-watch the first drive of the Tampa NFCCG. That was the first game I ever attended, and I still get chills watching that TD run. I've still never felt anything quite like that moment.
        I've never felt anything like how I felt then vs. 2-3 hours later.

Appreciate ya Duce. Wish him luck.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohns02 View Post
          That fucking game ... I was offered enough money for my tickets to that game to pay for the entire upcoming regular season and remember discussing it with my brother ... and ultimately deciding that we bought season tickets in the first place to have a chance to go to a game like that.

After the game we were cursing ourselves for not selling the tickets.

But yes ... the Mitchell return and subsequent Duce TD did set off dueling mosh pits in my section.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
            When he becomes a head coach (or if I guess) I will pull for that team. Unless it is the cowpokes of course.
            Hot take: It will be the Eagles in 4 years.

Lurie specifically said he needed experience in other organizations.

Sirianni looks like a lamb going to the slaughter to me.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
            X