• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions trade Stafford for 2 firsts

AND Goff - to the Rams

wow.

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...006655490?s=10

SCROLL DOWN THRU THE TWATS. SEE AARON RODGERS IN THE BACK OF A PU TRUCK WITH A CASE OF BEER.
    KINDA COOL, MAKES ME LIKE THE DUDE.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Stafford is good but that's a robbery by the Lions.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I would have taken that deal for wentz.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          Stafford is good but that's a robbery by the Lions.
          Although I agree, it’s a similar situation to what we have...the Rams gave up a lot to DUMP Goof and get a solid QB

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            And here I thought roseman was a total f-in idiot!! Wow talk about getting worked over.

Stafford is an average QB at best and is already 32. Lmao good for the lions

Comment

If Rosebud got that for Wentz I would nominate him for GM of the year

Comment

Unpopular opinion, but I think Stafford is a top 5 passer in the league. He still has insane arm talent and could easily give you 5 or so big plays a game, which often is all it takes with a solid roster/defense around you. Look at Brady getting carried by TB's defense. Just need the QB to make those few big plays a game and not completely fuck you over with TOs.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                  Unpopular opinion, but I think Stafford is a top 5 passer in the league. He still has insane arm talent and could easily give you 5 or so big plays a game, which often is all it takes with a solid roster/defense around you. Look at Brady getting carried by TB's defense. Just need the QB to make those few big plays a game and not completely fuck you over with TOs.
                  Top 5 is rough but I agree with you. That team will be good next season.

Comment

It's really unpopular on here. There were some saying they would rather have Carson than Stafford and that's also how the league would view it. The takes on this forum just get more outlandish and stupid by the day so I guess I'm not that surprised.

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen: I give you the quarterback class of 2016! Oof!
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I don’t know about top 5 but he is a big upgrade over Goff and he’ll be in a much better system than he has in a long time. IMO Stafford is pretty good and Goff is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

It's really unpopular on here. There were some saying they would rather have Carson than Stafford and that's also how the league would view it. The takes on this forum just get more outlandish and stupid by the day so I guess I'm not that surprised.
                          Lol “some saying.” I said that at the conclusion of the past few seasons, NFL execs had rated the QBs on the same tiers, because they had. This is based on rankings like Mike Sando’s QB tiers survey, in which 50 NFL execs have consistently rated Stafford and Wentz very closely to each other.

I did say I would have gone with Wentz over Stafford, which I know looks bad. I’ve also made plenty of posts criticizing Wentz, to which you’ve responded by blaming everyone else and even coining nicknames like “LOLErtz.” If you weren’t arguing with those posts just for the sake of arguing (big if), then there’s no reason for you to have a problem with me saying that Wentz will average out to his 2018-19 self.

Comment

Rams buried themselves, not the first time either

Comment

Working...
                            X