• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you take the Goff deal for Cartson

even with the cap hit?
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

If you had to give up two first round draft picks AND Wentz I'd keep Wentz next year, see how he does and if f's up, I'd just cut him. I would never give up those two draft picks.
    DB

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      even with the cap hit?
      No? The only time you do this is when you're realistically in contention and are a vet QB away. We ain't that.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Rams were pretty damn good with Goff as a game manager. The addition of Stafford may help them if they think they can win now. Giving up two 1s will hurt them in the long haul.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post

No? The only time you do this is when you're realistically in contention and are a vet QB away. We ain't that.
          I understood this as trading Wentz for Goff, two 1sts, and a 3rd.

Yes, I would do that.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Yes, I would do that.
            Same so I think the answer is yes. I'm not a big fan of Goff and he's not as talented as Wentz but he's won playoff games and gone to a SB. Wentz hasn't won a playoff game yet.

In reality, nobody is giving up one first, let alone two and a comparable QB, for him.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

even with the cap hit?
              I wouldn’t want Stafford over Hurts...only cuz we are NOT ready to win right now.

I’d give a second rounder to DUMP Carson and his contract, if that answers your question...

Comment

even with the cap hit?
                No Chance

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Yes, I would do that.
                  Same here. Definitely.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Same so I think the answer is yes. I'm not a big fan of Goff and he's not as talented as Wentz but he's won playoff games and gone to a SB. Wentz hasn't won a playoff game yet.

In reality, nobody is giving up one first, let alone two and a comparable QB, for him.
                    Can't believe the Lions got Goff and two firsts for Stafford. Rams gave up way too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Can't believe the Lions got Goff and two firsts for Stafford. Rams gave up way too much.
                      On paper it looks like too much, but Stafford is much better than Goff. They have a good roster and if he puts them over the top then it's worth it. Swinging for the fences I guess.
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Two first rd picks and a third in a FUCKIN HEARTBEAT, carson let me help pack your bags.
                        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Would I have to take Goff?
                          ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

“Is this the Philadelphia Eagles or Carson Wentz and the Eagles?”

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

I wouldn’t want Stafford over Hurts...only cuz we are NOT ready to win right now.

I’d give a second rounder to DUMP Carson and his contract, if that answers your question...
                              You're not getting Stafford. You're getting Goff, two first rounders and a third.

Comment

Working...
                              X