Wentz Intimidated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz Intimidated.

According to Geoffrey Knox. Whoever he is.

If you haven’t noticed, part of the reason that 11 has played better with scout team guys and castoffs is that he’s intimidated by guys with large personalities.
    https://insidetheiggles.com/2021/01/...essment-wentz/
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Yeah ok ... I'm thinking Sam Jackson in a wifebeater needs to hit this thread.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Cartson is a basket case
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Yeah, I don't know about that article. Too many claims are just wrong. Foles and Jenkins were let go because of money, not Carson's feelings.

Also, didn't Wentz just have by far his worst season, while surrounded by more castoffs than ever?

Comment

The only one who understands Cartson is his dog.
          DB

Comment

Cartson likes hunting because Bambi can’t give him shit when she’s in the crosshairs
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

He hasn’t said one fucking word publically since he was benched. Some would say he’s playing his cards close to the vest. I would say neither he nor the Eagles trust him to avoid putting his foot in his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                He hasn’t said one fucking word publically since he was benched. Some would say he’s playing his cards close to the vest. I would say neither he nor the Eagles trust him to avoid putting his foot in his mouth.
                I think it is very odd that he hasn't said anything.

In fairness, he had an MVP caliber season in '17 and didn't seem intimidated by anyone then. Aside from the talent level, I think the drop in performance has a lot to do with the injuries. I think there also might be some truth to the notion that he has been resistant to coaching. Either way, he's not a perpetual rookie. Next year is year six and it's time to win a playoff game. Hoping for a Josh Allen style turnaround.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  Foles and Jenkins were let go because of money, not Carson's feelings.
                  The latest on Twitter is that Jenkins was released because he was Josina's source - not Alshon. Assuming Howie knew the source, it is odd that he redid Alshon's contract and kept him on the roster but dumped Jenkins. Still I rate this questionable.

https://twitter.com/keckbirdgang/sta...241209857?s=19
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

The latest on Twitter...[/url]
                    I'm not familiar with that user. Is that a claim that's been bantered around elsewhere?

What are carson's options here? I think he has to come out and say something like, "I'm ready to compete and show everyone I'm the starter." Anything else is a mistake and IMO would alienate his teammates and the fans.

But I fully expect meddling from HowLurie to fix any QB competition in carson's favor. Too much money invested on contracts and fatheads.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

I think it is very odd that he hasn't said anything.

In fairness, he had an MVP caliber season in '17 and didn't seem intimidated by anyone then. Aside from the talent level, I think the drop in performance has a lot to do with the injuries. I think there also might be some truth to the notion that he has been resistant to coaching. Either way, he's not a perpetual rookie. Next year is year six and it's time to win a playoff game. Hoping for a Josh Allen style turnaround.
                      I think the writing is on the wall... he's not playing in Philly anymore. just my guess

Comment

I’d love to know how our two QBs are spending their off seasons. It’s reasonable to assume Hurts has been and will be working hard to improve to compete for the starting job.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

I think the writing is on the wall... he's not playing in Philly anymore. just my guess
                          The 31st ranked quarterback in the NFL trying to force his way off his team. It beggars belief.

Comment

I think you're right.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

His silence is deafening.
                              ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Working...
                              X