According to the GREAT Les Bowen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

Oh I completely agree with you. I think it is a terrible idea to draft another QB at 6. I just think that is what the QB Factory TM will consider doing with the pick once they move on from Wentz.

This team needs to ride with Hurts and see what he has to offer over 16 games with a full offseason of work. If he is not the guy the Eagles will be in a position to draft another QB next year.
    This is the ONLY way an intelligent fan should think. A QB at 6 is pure insanity when they haven’t given Hurts a real shot with a REAL O-line yet.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      Does that mean they take a QB at 6? Quarterback Factory!
      No. If they trade Wentz, they'll sign a veteran to backup Hurts. They might take a project QB late.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        Apparently Chicago has the best offer on the table. How funny would it be to get their 1st and Foles back.

For everyone who thinks Wentz sucks, funny how so many teams are interested in him. Guess the eagles are the only idiots that don't see the failed the kid.
        He's got all the physical skills. Might be too much of a headcase for the NFL. The Eagles failure was not to scout that.

Comment

Nothing is off limits with these clowns. There is no plan. They just react and it's embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
            Apparently Chicago has the best offer on the table. How funny would it be to get their 1st and Foles back.

For everyone who thinks Wentz sucks, funny how so many teams are interested in him. Guess the eagles are the only idiots that don't see the failed the kid.
            I don't think it's what the Eagles want necessarily. They gave him a big contract and fired the Super Bowl winning coach that benched him. Seems like Wentz has made up his mind that he wants out.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

He's got all the physical skills. Might be too much of a headcase for the NFL. The Eagles failure was not to scout that.
              not everyone can handle Philadelphia
              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post

not everyone can handle Philadelphia
                Indy would be more his speed. Can't see him getting along with Gruden.

Comment

Would that be something? Bears give us Nick Foles and their 1st before cap day and we move on for better or worse. Then we restructure BDN with one of those "Howie Special" cap friendly contract. I could live with that. Nock Foles should finish his career here any way.

Comment

Part of me believes the Eagles are leaking like shit because the offers they have been getting have been shit and they are trying to create a bidding war. Nobody has offered a first for Wentz because Howie would have taken that. If he can’t a first for Wentz he can’t trade him,

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                      Nobody has offered a first for Wentz because Howie would have taken that.
                      You would think but Howie's greedy.

Comment

Working...
                      X