I can’t stop say...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can’t stop say...

Welcome to the greatest shit show on earth (and cueing up the circus music in my head).

Horrible drafting record.
    Injury prone out the ass.

Who’s to blame for making chicken salad out of chicken shit? It’s an unbelievable question that is being ask here.

I'm especially not going to talk to you when I get my guaranteed $138 million from Howie. But until then I suppose I'll have to try.
    DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
      I'm especially not going to talk to you when I get my guaranteed $138 million from Howie. But until then I suppose I'll have to try.
      Just go make chicken salad out of chicken shit and will give you a food review afterwards.

Comment

Somebody link a YouTube video of Yakkety-Sax. That song plays in my head everytime I read an article about the iggles.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          Somebody link a YouTube video of Yakkety-Sax. That song plays in my head everytime I read an article about the iggles.
          Exactly. I’m doing the circus thing in my head, but thought about Yakkety- Sax during Lurie’s press conference. Especially when Lurie got aggressive with his tone after a journalists seemed to question his judgment.

Dude doesn’t realize he’s running a Shit Show.

Comment

Nick Sirianni is Brett Brown. This team is about to be irrelevant for years.

Comment

Working...
            X