Smear or Exaggerated Clickbait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smear or Exaggerated Clickbait

The latest trade BS, which includes some whispers of a Foles reunion. But the quote below seems to push prior "news" to a new level.

OSTROWSKI: There were a lot of reports near the tail end of the season about Wentz and Pederson. And then they fire Pederson and then they bring in a Frank Reich guy, so you can kind of connect the dots and say ‘OK, they’re going to try to make this work with Wentz.’ What do you know about Wentz’s personality and what he’s like to deal with? Because Doug Pederson does not seem like a very tough guy to get along with. He kind of goes with the flow and he was sick of listening to his bosses by the tail end there.

ROBINSON: Right. So, what I found out recently is that apparently not everyone is aware of how Wentz is acting, and they still think that he’s this guy from North Dakota that’s even-keeled and all of this. But when actually he’s the exact opposite. He’s a complete diva in that locker room who’s completely uncoachable under that staff and wants nothing to do in that organization. And if he was anybody else, like, say, Lamar Jackson, or Russell Wilson, or Cam Newton — you see where I’m going with this? He would be getting criticized over and over again.
    Full article https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...picks-packaage

When Howie pays me $138 million I will also be uncoachable. As a matter of fact I won't even talk to any of y'all.
    DB

Comment

Yeah, and in the article it is suggesting that the Bears view Wentz as a generational talent and that basically the Bears want him because well, maybe the underlining problem is The Greatest Shit Show on Earth! (Cue circus music)

In fact, they’re actually betting that it’s the The Greatest Shit Show on Earth.

Comment

Working...
      X