Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speed Game. Name your favorite/ best Eagles WR over the last 3 years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Game. Name your favorite/ best Eagles WR over the last 3 years.

Got it?

Ok. Well he sucks.

These dopes on here can't even tell you who his wideouts were a year ago. They deserve Hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
      These dopes on here can't even tell you who his wideouts were a year ago. They deserve Hurts.
      Ladies and Gentleman.

Welcome!

TO THE GREATEST SHIT SHOW ON EARTH!

(It’s not Hurt’s fault that he was drafted into the circus, BTW)

Comment

I will not lose any sleep when this team fails. This organization is a laughing stock. They had several chances to help the franchise QB and they couldn't do it. Howie is a cunt.

Comment

I will not lose any sleep when this team fails. This organization is a laughing stock. They had several chances to help the franchise QB and they couldn't do it. Howie is a cunt.
          Howie’s making money as a puppet. Lurie’s the cunt hiding behind Howie’s skirt.

At least Danny Snyder owns it.

Comment

Howie's goal is to now trade away the only pick he got right. They're quick on the trigger with their coach and franchise quarterback but not the biggest problem in the organization. Lurie still doesn't see how embarrassing this is for all parties involved. Can you imagine them wanting to get a first round pick so Howie can draft another turd? Lurie is telling everyone that Howie is a good GM as he's trading away the pick Howie went all-in on. Can you imagine that? He doesn't think we can connect the dots?

Look, I get there's moron fans out there (Ex: The Butt Hurts Brigade). Unfortunately, those that know football know this team is fucked. I feel bad for them.
            Last edited by Snakebitten; 02-06-2021, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Howie's goal is to now trade away the only pick he got right. They're quick on the trigger with their coach and franchise quarterback but not the biggest problem in the organization. Lurie still doesn't see how embarrassing this is for all parties involved. Can you imagine them wanting to get a first round pick so Howie can draft another turd? Lurie is telling everyone that Howie is a good GM as he's trading away the pick Howie went all-in on. Can you imagine that? He doesn't think we can connect the dots?

Look, I get there's moron fans out there (Ex: The Butt Hurts Brigade). Unfortunately, those that know football know this team is fucked. I feel bad for them.
              Should they keep Wentz if he wants out? Wentz hasn't said anything at all so who knows, but all the reporting is that he wants out.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

First, did Wentz say anything? Second, why do you think he would want out?

Comment

This (Wentz's willingness at this point). Agree that Howie should have been fired, less Owner passive-aggressive meddling, and the talent around Wentz was an issue. but that's all in the past. View from today? Wentz needs to go. And he agrees, apparently, or he'd say otherwise.

edited to add: point being, ppl here are still making this howie v wentz. it's not. never was this year. if that's the hill, then go root for the giants until legal tampering allows owners to be traded too.
                  Last edited by bk; 02-06-2021, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bk View Post
                    This (Wentz's willingness at this point). Agree that Howie should have been fired, less Owner passive-aggressive meddling, and the talent around Wentz was an issue. but that's all in the past. View from today? Wentz needs to go. And he agrees, apparently, or he'd say otherwise.
                    Go post in the other thread with the other dopes (not all of them).

Comment

I like "Butt Hurts" I snort laughed.

Reno Mahe?
                      DB

Comment

First, did Wentz say anything? Second, why do you think he would want out?
                        He has literally said nothing. If he wants to be in Philly, he could very easily say that and dispell all of the reporting to the contrary. Could be a big smear campaign but that seems odd a year after giving him a big contract and firing Pederson.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                          I like "Butt Hurts" I snort laughed.

Reno Mahe?
                          Psst. Did you see that post up there regarding 'the other dopes'? I think they're calling you. Give them a list. I'm sure they like your lists.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

He has literally said nothing. If he wants to be in Philly, he could very easily say that and dispell all of the reporting to the contrary. Could be a big smear campaign but that seems odd a year after giving him a big contract and firing Pederson.
                            What does your gut say? You really think Wentz is the problem? Wentz deserves so much more than this organization.

Comment

Psst. Did you see that post up there regarding 'the other dopes'? I think they're calling you. Give them a list. I'm sure they like your lists.
                              Oops. Sorry. If it had said "the other dims" I'd have noticed. But I'm too dim to be a dope, just dopey dim.
                              DB

Comment

Working...
                              X