Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speed Game. Name your favorite/ best Eagles WR over the last 3 years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RSE View Post

We will never know, but I firmly believe Deshaun Watson would have had better than a 72.8 rating with the Eagles this year,
    Hard to tell. I've never watched Watson play without a wideout #1 or #2 before. I did see one of them become a MVP with less. No big deal. This team has become irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

What does your gut say? You really think Wentz is the problem? Wentz deserves so much more than this organization.
      Assigning no blame, you can't possibly believe Wentz wants to stay in Philly. Why dump this shit into Sirianni's lap? The guy looks barely qualified to be a head coach.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Assigning no blame, you can't possibly believe Wentz wants to stay in Philly. Why dump this shit into Sirianni's lap? The guy looks barely qualified to be a head coach.
        You do realize you've been the most inaccurate person on the board throughout this entire fiasco, correct?

Do better.

Comment

You do realize you've been the most inaccurate person on the board throughout this entire fiasco, correct?
          Prove it. I stand by every post I've made.

Comment

This wasn't you? Jesus Christ, do you not think we can go back and look at old threads? Do better.

The hiring was all about Wentz. It's mentioned in virtually every story. Do better.

I was talking about the head coach and you're an idiot if you don't think Wentz is a major consideration in who they hire.

Comment

This wasn't you? Jesus Christ, do you not think we can go back and look at old threads? Do better.
              It was about Wentz. Apparently didn't work. Stick to street ball.

Comment

Blah, blah, blah. Keep posting garbage.

Comment

Blah, blah, blah. Keep posting garbage.
                  Street ball! Knew I could count on you.

Comment

You would think you learned your lesson the last time you tried making a point about street ball when it backfired on you. Oh well. Keep embarrassing yourself. I enjoy it.

Comment

What's your favorite street ball team? Who's your favorite street ball player?

Fans wanna hear from the street ball expert!

Comment

You really stuck the landing on that reply. Bravo.

Comment

Is Mahomes a street baller? You gotta think he's got some street ball in him.

What makes a street baller?

Comment

Just take the L and move on. Your pals made you look like a dope weeks ago. Don't let it happen again. My god. This is getting awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                              Is Mahomes a street baller? You gotta think he's got some street ball in him.

What makes a street baller?
                              He was street balling last night.......which got him 9 points.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...fore-throwing/

Comment

He was street balling last night.......which got him 9 points.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...fore-throwing/
                                Street Ball!

You stepped on your own dick. Anyway this thread is played out. Moving on.

Comment

Working...
                                X