• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor is Wentz to the Bears...

Cohen, Fools and a first round pick

lol. Whatever I guess.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

If the CGM is drafting, just throw that first rounder in the Schuykill River.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
        If the CGM is drafting, just throw that first rounder in the Schuykill River.

IF true,

I say you take the best WR and OT (available in those spots) in the draft...

Comment

Tarik Cohen is useless. Foles is a legend but not much value. Colts need to beat that offer.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            Tarik Cohen is useless. Foles is a legend but not much value. Colts need to beat that offer.
            I could imagine the Eagles taking on Foles’s contract as part of a deal.

Cohen tweeted that he’s not going anywhere. He’s also overpaid. I could see either taking on his or Foles’s contract, but both wouldn’t make sense.
            Last edited by art vandelay; 02-07-2021, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I could imagine the Eagles taking on Foles’s contract as part of a deal.

Cohen tweeted that he’s not going anywhere. He’s also overpaid. I could see either taking on his or Foles’s contract, but both wouldn’t make sense.
              Yeah, I actually wouldn't mind taking Foles back as a backup QB. Gotta have one. I think I heard his guarantee is 8M.

But I'd like to see Wentz succeed and my guess is Indy gives him the best chance.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Yeah, I actually wouldn't mind taking Foles back as a backup QB. Gotta have one. I think I heard his guarantee is 8M.

But I'd like to see Wentz succeed and my guess is Indy gives him the best chance.
                There was a time when I thought Foles was destined to end up here as a backup after Wentz led this team for a few years. Funny how things change.

Comment

Working...
                X