My sophomoric sense of humor prevails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sophomoric sense of humor prevails

The only commercial that has made me laugh out loud tonight is the "She said crack" line in the Beevis and Butthead bit for Paramount Plus.
    Last edited by slag; 02-07-2021, 09:21 PM. Reason: to correct the business name
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

But have you laughed out loud at any of the penalty calls?
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Same.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

No ... but I chuckled a little and shook my head when Spagnola put his play chart in front of his face to keep from having his lips read ... while wearing a mask.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I thought the Tracey Morgan "I'm pretty sure" rocket mortgage commercial was the best so far
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Bud light legends and Beavis thus far
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              No ... but I chuckled a little and shook my head when Spagnola put his play chart in front of his face to keep from having his lips read ... while wearing a mask.
              You had to laugh at that stupid time out call.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                The only commercial that has made me laugh out loud tonight is the "She said crack" line in the Beevis and Butthead bit for Paramount Plus.
                B&B ALWAYS A HIT.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I liked the Will Farrell ad, the Toyota swimmer ad and the Springsteen Jeep ad.
                  DB

Comment

An underwhelming lot on the whole. KG is peering down from a cloud and shaking a fist.
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

PS I was shocked at the vanity ad of the Oatly founder. It was amazing the ego some of these dudes have.

Ratings, fwiw: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/super-b...inners-losers/
                      Last edited by Dim Bulb; 02-08-2021, 02:47 PM.
                      DB

Comment

I was a fan of the "I'm sorry your name's Karen" M&Ms ad.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I'm just relieved that this post wasn't about that utterly horrible Cure Auto Insurance ad.

Comment

Working...
                          X