Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source: Eagles will now draft

TWO B, C & Js in the first round
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

I still do not believe that the Eagles are going to get a 1st round pick for Wentz.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
      I still do not believe that the Eagles are going to get a 1st round pick for Wentz.
      imho they shouldn't trade him if they don't get a first. I'm guessing that the first(s) will be in upcoming drafts since this will be a tank year.
      DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

imho they shouldn't trade him if they don't get a first. I'm guessing that the first(s) will be in upcoming drafts since this will be a tank year.
        Only takes one team as dumb as the Eagles to get that first
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I’ve read that the Eagles will offer their second for the Colts or Bears first which would mean not another first round pick so much as moving up 17 places on their second round pick. Bears or Colts to throw in a third or fourth in 22 to help Howie save face.

Comment

Practically nobody’s fans want Wentz and even those who do don’t want their teams to give up a first round draft pick.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...umors-panthers

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              I’ve read that the Eagles will offer their second for the Colts or Bears first which would mean not another first round pick so much as moving up 17 places on their second round pick. Bears or Colts to throw in a third or fourth in 22 to help Howie save face.
              So the same media that is reporting Wentz is some sort of malcontent are reporting the teams that are interested are the ones with former Wentz coaches (Reich, Groh, Taylor and DeFilippo). Am I the only one who finds this odd? Of course I am.

Comment

I just saw TE - Kyle Pitts, Florida on the ESPN scroll.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Practically nobody’s fans want Wentz and even those who do don’t want their teams to give up a first round draft pick.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...umors-panthers

To me this is a case of sports fans thinking that everyone sucks. I've come across a lot of Bears fans who actually think that Wentz is as bad as Trubisky, which is insane.

Then there are the Trubisky fans who actually think he's a good QB and blame everything bad he does on the OL/the coach not running the ball lol. Those guys think that Trubisky is as good as Wentz.
                  Last edited by art vandelay; 02-08-2021, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

So the same media that is reporting Wentz is some sort of malcontent are reporting the teams that are interested are the ones with former Wentz coaches (Reich, Groh, Taylor and DeFilippo). Am I the only one who finds this odd? Of course I am.
                    All the reporting has been questionable. All we know for sure is that Gomer is gone, Sirianni (who?) is in and Wentz isn't talking.

The best conclusion I can draw is that Howie sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

To me this is a case of sports fans thinking that everyone sucks. I've come across a lot of Bears fans who actually think that Wentz is as bad as Trubisky, which is insane.

Then there are the Trubisky fans who actually think he's a good QB and blame everything bad he does on the OL/the coach not running the ball lol. Those guys think that Trubisky is as good as Wentz.
                      I have a close friend who is a Bears diehard who believes they should stick with Trubisky. Hates Nagy.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

I have a close friend who is a Bears diehard who believes they should stick with Trubisky. Hates Nagy.
                        Ha man. On one hand, hearing those guys blame everything bad Trubisky does on Nagy is eerily similar of what Wentz stans do in defense of Carson.

On the other hand, Trubisky wasn't even good before the league caught up with Nagy. He's managed to suck while throwing to Allen Robinson. In the long run, the guy is a bottom 8 QB in the league.
                        Last edited by art vandelay; 02-09-2021, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Ha man. On one hand, hearing those guys blame everything bad Trubisky does on Nagy is eerily similar of what Wentz stans do in defense of Carson.

On the other hand, Trubisky wasn't even good before the league caught up with Nagy. He's managed to suck while throwing to Allen Robinson. In the long run, the guy is a bottom 8 QB in the league.
                          Ryan Pace has a draft record that HowLo would be ashamed of. Trubisky is simply his magnum opus.
                          Last edited by RSE; 02-09-2021, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Ryan Pace has a draft record that HowLo would be ashamed of. Trubisky is simply his magnum opus.
                            Imagine if they had Deshaun Watson.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Imagine if they had Deshaun Watson.
                              I wish they did. Handing DW4 to Bill O’Brien was like handing a nice ... well you know the rest.

Comment

Working...
                              X