Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion

noun

a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.

What is the bases of your opinion that rest on grounds which may not give complete certainty, but gives you enough certainty of which to base your opinion?

WTF?

People can’t ask what the bases of your opinion is on a football message board? I thought the transfer of information was kind of the purpose of a message board.

Before you crucify me ... let me just say... shut the fuck up, it’s my opinion?

WTF
    Last edited by Drama Queen; 02-09-2021, 06:03 PM.

I have no opinion on this subject.
    DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
      I have no opinion on this subject.
      You have no opinion on this subject that you want to express at the moment.

Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

You have no opinion on this subject that you want to express at the moment.

Just my opinion.
        Your opinion on my lack of opinion is noted. If I have second thoughts I will seek a second opinion and present it as my own.
        DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

Your opinion on my lack of opinion is noted. If I have second thoughts I will seek a second opinion and present it as my own.
          You’ve reiterated that you don’t have an opinion. Having no reason to doubt your sincerity, I have now changed my opinion and believe you have no opinion.

Comment

Working...
          X