Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Patrick doesnt think there have been any offers

And I have been wondering the same.

Howie is gonna bone this entire situation, isn’t he?

I think there were offers made but Howie cannot look bad not getting something of value for his precious 1st rd pick..

Comment

I’m thinking maybe he had an offer but then got too cute / greedy trying to get more.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        I’m thinking maybe he had an offer but then got too cute / greedy trying to get more.

This ^^^^^^^^

Ironically we've both posted simultaneously and pretty close to spot on..

Comment

Bears went to Nick Foles and asked him what he thinks of Wentz. Foles told him he was an asshole. I imagine this happening.

Reich already knows he’s an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
            I think there were offers made but Howie cannot look bad not getting something of value for his precious 1st rd pick..
            Does he not realize that many believe that HE should be giving up the first rounder to TAKE Cartson??

Comment

Time is not on Howie’s side.

Comment

As a teammate Wentz makes Jeff George look like Josh Allen.

Comment

ALL SPECULATION.
                  WITCH HUNT.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.leh...outputType=amp

“The Eagles are f***** upside down, and everybody knows that.”

Comment

The Football Team just signed Taylor Heinecke.

Would Howie trade Wentz in the division? For the right price he probably would.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                        IE I agree 100% ...I’m thinking he overvalued his guy and no one is biting.

i don’t doubt he will get traded but it’s not going to be for that much and not that soon until some other pieces are off the market.

"I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

The fact that Howie put it out there that he was looking for a Stafford deal makes him look like a vacuous bumpkin to the professionals in the NFL and will make him look like a loser with the unwashed masses when he gets nowhere near a Stafford deal.

He has put himself in a position where he has to get a number one pick. Rumor is the Colts offered him two twos.

Comment

Imagine a scenario where Russel Wilson actually wants to leave the Seahawks and play for an offensive minded coach...
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                            X