Once Carson is dealt...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Carson is dealt...

will he be labeled a bust, chump, or jagoff?

My OPINION is Jagoff.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Jag off for sure I will hold from making my final vote until I hear his response AFTER being traded.

He has the potential for the title KING JAGOFF.!!
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Good point, I’ll need to hear how he responds to reporters from the locker room of his new team.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I am gonna wait to make my decision until thegodfather makes his post on the bored.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

No Wentz. No Super Bowl. Clown post, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
            No Wentz. No Super Bowl. Clown post, bro.
            You’ll be okay. Wherever Carson lands, be sure to join that team’s most popular message board. Here is some advice: change your username to “Snake-Biter” and type atleast four paragraphs on your initial post. Board members love to read long posts.

Comment

According to the responses on this thread, they apparently don't like reading short posts either.

Comment

Oh you keep track of replies? How feminine. Well to be honest, who can keep up with all that SBitten and Maniac back and forth aka thread topic pollution. Or is it you and Dim? Doesn’t matter. Let me know if you need me to cashapp you money for a medal so everyone knows you are the ratings king!!

Comment

Is that the thanks I get for just trying to do my part in getting people interested in reading your post?

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                    Is that the thanks I get for just trying to do my part in getting people interested in reading your post?
                    would be more interested in you STFU...do you ever stop?
                    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post

would be more interested in you STFU...do you ever stop?
                      The question was bust, chump, or jagoff? Don't highjack the thread and make it about me. Bad form.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                        will he be labeled a bust, chump, or jagoff?

My OPINION is Jagoff.
                        IF Carson is Dealt, not looking good right now

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

IF Carson is Dealt, not looking good right now
                          I still think he will be dealt. Jaws was basically telling teams what they have to beat. Howie still thinks he should get a first.

".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Working...
                          X