Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Proof is there Carson Does not want to be here ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

First off only your wife gets to call me that, 2nd I did not say Wentz wants to stay, I said NOBODY (do you understand that) knows what Wentz wants because he has not said anything and he does not have to, he is under no obligation to say anything. So it's all SPECULATION.
    Well you went and insulted my wife. Good luck asshole. You are going to need it.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Well you went and insulted my wife. Good luck asshole. You are going to need it.
      HA HA HA SO Scared, you and some of these cronies are all talk. You talk shit but when someone talks it back you cant handle it. Bring it on.

Comment

Wentz doesn’t want to be an Eagle. He can go fuck himself. Why do you support him? slag supports me so maybe I should reconsider leaving and devote myself to the Eagles? You think he’s thinking that? Hell no. The end result is going to be no different. He’s going to leave for peanuts and the Eagles will be holding a $33.8 million cap hit.
        Doug didn’t want to be an Eagle. He quit on the team. He can go fuck himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          Carson doesn't want to be in Chicago either. Picky fucker.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/16/bears-...jor-roadblock/
          Speculation; but also duh. We can call it picky but Indy is a better destination. Better team, more familiar with the coaching staff, and I think Wentz makes them a top 2-3 team in the AFC next year. Big assumption on my part but I would guess the fanbase and environment weighs into this - being the new savior in Chicago might rattle the basket too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

Speculation; but also duh. We can call it picky but Indy is a better destination. Better team, more familiar with the coaching staff, and I think Wentz makes them a top 2-3 team in the AFC next year. Big assumption on my part but I would guess the fanbase and environment weighs into this - being the new savior in Chicago might rattle the basket too much.
            Wentz, like most QBs needs a decent oline. Would have that in Indy but not Chicago. Foles doesn’t do well behind a bad oline and Wentz would fare no better. He has lost some mobility either from injuries or mental. Probably both. I do believe his hard work outs impacted his accuracy.

He has lost my support. He doesn’t want to be here or he would have said so publicly. He has come off looking like a diva, no matter what the snake and the gstring say.
            ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

I DON'T EVER BELIEVE ANYTHING FROM THE PRESS, FROM DUMBASS RADIO HOSTS, OR BASCALLY MEDIA OUTLETS.

IF HE GETS TRADED, THEN AND ONLY THEN I WILL BELIEVE IT AND IF HE DOES HE WILL SUCCEED WHEREVER HE GOES.

THIS CITY LOVES RUNNING PEOPLE OUT OF TOWN.
              I WANT TO SEE HIM STAY.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                I DON'T EVER BELIEVE ANYTHING FROM THE PRESS, FROM DUMBASS RADIO HOSTS, OR BASCALLY MEDIA OUTLETS.

IF HE GETS TRADED, THEN AND ONLY THEN I WILL BELIEVE IT AND IF HE DOES HE WILL SUCCEED WHEREVER HE GOES.

THIS CITY LOVES RUNNING PEOPLE OUT OF TOWN.
                I WANT TO SEE HIM STAY.
                That is all I was saying to some others. nobody knows NOTHING, Media, Radio, Fans, it's all speculation. Then some of these guys wants to bitch us out for sticking up for Wentz, did not say that. I am just saying stop all the rumors when he is traded fine, until then everyone can stop the bullshit. To many sensitive MFers on here.

Comment

Wentz doesn’t want to be an Eagle. He can go fuck himself. Why do you support him? slag supports me so maybe I should reconsider leaving and devote myself to the Eagles? You think he’s thinking that? Hell no. The end result is going to be no different. He’s going to leave for peanuts and the Eagles will be holding a $33.8 million cap hit.
                  Do you read what I write or just make assumptions?

I suspect Wentz wants out ... and I'm not even going to waste my time responding to your inquiry about whether I think Wentz thinks about me.

All I posted is that I understand why he'd want out. You want to call that supporting him ... have a good time.

I think Wentz can be a legit franchise QB in the right situation ... and the reason why that isn't going to happen in Philadephia is because of Roseman ... and THAT'S what I'm about ... I'm with Snake ... Roseman is the cunt here ... not Wentz.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Did Carson say that ???? HMM nope, so as soon as some reported says he has a source you believe it ?
                    I'm skeptical of all reporting but not much choice when little baby Carson won't come out of hiding. Not even a bland comment from him welcoming Sirianni.

Get him out of here.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I said NOBODY (do you understand that) knows what Wentz wants because he has not said anything
                      Words aren't needed to discern someone's mental state. Actions (or a lack of action) can easily shed light on what someone "wants."

Fact: Wentz has not said (or done) anything to show he wants to be an eagle.

But the multitude of stories are heavily tipping the scales to the viewpoint he's "not wanting to play for the eagles." In fact, I can't recall any report indicating an eagerness to return

(Caveat: did he apparently talk to Siri, who has not committed to QB, either before or after talking to him).

Comment

Originally posted by bk View Post

Words aren't needed to discern someone's mental state. Actions (or a lack of action) can easily shed light on what someone "wants."

Fact: Wentz has not said (or done) anything to show he wants to be an eagle.

But the multitude of stories are heavily tipping the scales to the viewpoint he's "not wanting to play for the eagles." In fact, I can't recall any report indicating an eagerness to return

(Caveat: did he apparently talk to Siri, who has not committed to QB, either before or after talking to him).
                        Fact: Wentz has never spoken in the off season on football. During a Pandemic there is nothing for him to talk about. So because a guy does not talk he is guilty of something bad ?

Multi media stories are shit just like Deerspine Guy said I believe nothing the media says, they all start with MY SOURCE, ok who is your source ? Water boy, towel boy, massage therapist. Nobody in the organization with any clout is going to tell the media something and take a chance of getting caught and losing their job..

As for Siri he is not going to commit to anything or anybody which he said, not one player. if you do that in a press conference you set yourself up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                          Your peers have voted this OP as "Post Most Likely to Precipitate a Shitshow." Congratulations.
                          Bump. Nostradimbus predicted this.
                          DB

Comment

That he was just traded for less than anyone thought he would be.

Comment

Working...
                            X