• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head's Up...Eagles vs Pats II - SBLII on NFLNet at 3pm today

in case you haven't seen it yet

spoiler alert...Birds WIN
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

"YOU WANT PHILLY PHILLY?"
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Thanks. Had it saved but change in cable provider and poof it was gone. I like to watch it ever so often. Glory Days!
      ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

I still can't believe that day, so totally unexpected, so burned in my mind, that me and Dim Jr were there and...

...got to meet Sellen.
        DB

Comment

Forgot about that interception caused by Alshon knocking the ball in the air. It could have easily been 22-6 in the middle of the second quarter birds whopping ass.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

"This game is better than Justin Timberlake." Chris "Everything's on the Table" Collinsworth.
            DB

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
              Thanks. Had it saved but change in cable provider and poof it was gone. I like to watch it ever so often. Glory Days!
              IT'S ON YOUTUBE ANYTIME YOU WANT TO WATCH IT.
              FULL GAME, JUST HIGHLIGHTS, MIC'D UP, ANYTHING.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

There was so much to enjoy about this Super Bowl.
                1)It was a good game. That the Eagles won is very sweet, and seeing the team play to a high level and earn the victory made it even better.
                2)There were a lot of big plays. The scoring was there and the big plays were highlights starting with Jeffrey's one-handed TD catch. Blount's TD was also awesome, obviously the Philly special, so there were great plays all the way around. While some people enjoy a defensive standoff where one team wears down the other before a big play happens, other times a fluke play on defense or special teams sometime in the middle impacts the game. This was not a slow game. The second half was no letdown and the big plays kept coming.
                3)Both teams played well. I'm sure we all would have been thrilled if the Eagles won a slow defense-dominated game. I'm also sure we would have been thrilled winning a blowout. But it was extra-special beating Brady at his best. It also mattered that the team was down in the 4th quarter and drove to score the go-ahead TD and successfully defended the final hail-mary. Being a nail-biter kept us all on edge until the clock was all zeros, and it made the final high so much more satisfying.
                4)The Eagles beat the Patriots and Belichick. It was great getting payback for the 2004 Super Bowl. Obviously very different teams, but as fans we remember and we celebrate.

Comment

Working...
                X