Vernon Davis was drafted #6 by San Fran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vernon Davis was drafted #6 by San Fran

But I'd still take Chase if he was available. My hit list of likely-to-be-available-at-6 would be:

Sewell
    Chase
    Pitts
    Parsons

I wouldn't take Waddle or Smith. I think they are undersized.
    DB

If they take Pitts, he'd better be Gronk/Kelce/Kittle/Waller.

4 of the most insane physical freaks ever to play TE is a small sample, but none of them were taken in the first round. If Howie were to go Pitts over Chase, he would most certainly be dying on yet another hill.

Comment

I'm really afraid they're drafting another QB...tons of other areas of need...today on the "Herd" Collin officially dubbed the eagles one of the 7 Clown Clubs along with Jets, Lions, WFT, Bengals, Browns, Jags...said 5 categories put you there...shaky QB situation; poor drafting; cap issues; rumbling among high up personnel; and arrogance where none should be...just reporting

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
        I'm really afraid they're drafting another QB...tons of other areas of need...today on the "Herd" Collin officially dubbed the eagles one of the 7 Clown Clubs along with Jets, Lions, WFT, Bengals, Browns, Jags...said 5 categories put you there...shaky QB situation; poor drafting; cap issues; rumbling among high up personnel; and arrogance where none should be...just reporting
        I don't know, I don't think the Lions are arrogant.
        DB

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
          I truly believe this FO will draft a QB at 6 in the upcoming draft. Especially if they get another 1 by trading Wentz.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

I truly believe this FO will draft a QB at 6 in the upcoming draft. Especially if they get another 1 by trading Wentz.
            I think this is a distinct possibility- especially if Wilson falls.

That said, if this happens they'll be admitting that Hurts was a wasted pick. They're too arrogant to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Franks N Beans View Post

I think this is a distinct possibility- especially if Wilson falls.

That said, if this happens they'll be admitting that Hurts was a wasted pick. They're too arrogant to do that.
              Yeah, Howie will not admit to making two huge QB mistakes. He could shank this so badly but he will not take a Qb.
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post

Yeah, Howie will not admit to making two huge QB mistakes. He could shank this so badly but he will not take a Qb.
                I’d be more than ok with giving Hurts a shot for a season. He’s coachable, has leadership qualities, can get yards with his feet. Howie has managed to fuck up getting a stud number 1 wide receiver two years running. He can’t fuck this up again. Fields’s college career was no better than Hurts’s, and Wilson lost to freaking Coastal Carolina (my beloved daughter’s alma mater).

Comment

I'd have no problem with them taking a QB if they can draft one that they love. But if Hurts doesn't work out, they'll have another chance to go QB in 2022. It would have to be a combination of a guy really falling and I guess not liking any of the 2022 prospects.

Comment

Working...
                  X