Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wentz traded to the Colts

Per Schefter

Eagles get 2021 3rd rd pick and 2022 conditional 2nd rd pick that can become a 1st rd pick.

Howie folded lol

Edit to add: 2nd rd pick in 2022 becomes a 1st if Wentz plays 75% of their snaps this season.
    Last edited by broadstreetparade; 02-18-2021, 01:02 PM.

Totally folded. Great to have it done. Time to move forward.

Comment

Don't get me wrong. I liked Wintz, but his punk ass hasn't said a word. He wanted out.

Comment

I bet they go QB at 6.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I expected bad but not that bad. Although I do think it’s more than fair.
          Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            I bet they go QB at 6.
            The only hope is they will all be gone by them.

Comment

I bet they go QB at 6.
              Same.

Comment

The 2nd becomes a 1st if he plays 75% of the snaps or he plays 70% and they make the playoffs. Seems likely.

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
                  I expected bad but not that bad. Although I do think it’s more than fair.
                  I wonder if the had the option of taking two 2nd’s instead.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                    The 2nd becomes a 1st if he plays 75% of the snaps or he plays 70% and they make the playoffs. Seems likely.
                    No excuse for them not to. They were a playoff team last year and they have the greatest coach to ever coach a down of football.

I'll be interested to see the personality dynamic of going from Rivers to Wentz.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I bet they go QB at 6.
                      What a disaster.

Comment

How pissed is Howie that Shafter tweeted it as a "conditional 2nd" and not a "conditional 1st" - probably tossing seltzer cans and kicking kombucha bottles all over the room.

Comment

33.8m cap hit...
                          Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

No excuse for them not to. They were a playoff team last year and they have the greatest coach to ever coach a down of football.

I'll be interested to see the personality dynamic of going from Rivers to Wentz.
                            LOL. It's going to be pretty annoying hearing people complain about this trade if Wentz manages to match the performance of a 39-year old Philip Rivers.

I just hope he stays healthy. A 1st and a 3rd isn't bad compensation.

Comment

I bet they go QB at 6.
                              That would be doubling down on admitting they screwed up by drafting Hurts. That draft choice is likely what caused Wentz to first get pissy, followed by Hurts looking good in practice and some players aligning with him because he is more like less. His psyche couldn’t take it and he doesn’t have the balls to say I’m gonna show you who is the starting QB around here.

Howie blew this by drafting Hurts. Wentz not tough enough to fight for his position. Eagles big loser in this and quite frankly I’d fire Howie. Wentz landed in a great situation. I expect he will do well. Of course if he doesn’t, Howie would somewhat be vindicated. Hurts will be a decent QB but not franchise worthy.
                              ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Working...
                              X