You think your house is worth 500k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You think your house is worth 500k

But it only sales for 250k. Your house is only worth 250k. The market has spoken.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Exactly right!
    Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Even though I have a bad feeling Wentz will rebound in Indy - I believe they got as much as you'd expect in the trade. There were 2 teams interested and both were desperate for different reasons.

Indy is in their winning window and feels like they just need a QB yet are not in a position to get anyone better than Wentz, if anything they bid above market here.

Comment

MDS: I think you felt McNabb would do well with the Foreskins and Vikings, too.
        Last edited by BigSlizz; 02-18-2021, 02:45 PM.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          MDS: I think you felt McNabb would do well with the Foreskins and Vikings, too.
          Good point. Thought Foles would do well with the Rams, Jags, AND Bears as well. Didn't think it with Bradford and he broke the record for all time completion %!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

Good point. Thought Foles would do well with the Rams, Jags, AND Bears as well. Didn't think it with Bradford and he broke the record for all time completion %!
            To be fair, it was just completion percentage for that season.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

Foles requires better than decent protection from his oline. Didn’t have it and his results were poor.
              ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post

Foles requires better than decent protection from his oline. Didn’t have it and his results were poor.
                Maholmes required it in the Super Bowl. He only had two lineman out.

I couldn’t imagine what it would have looked like with a bunch of 3rd and 4th stringers on the field and just him and the center as the original starters. They may have traded him on the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

Maholmes required it in the Super Bowl. He only had two lineman out.

I couldn’t imagine what it would have looked like with a bunch of 3rd and 4th stringers on the field and just him and the center as the original starters. They may have traded him on the spot.
                  Yep. I also think part of what is being missed is that defenses have adjusted to the new style of QBs. If the oline is decent, Mahomes will continue to be good. I’m not sure that Wentz will be better than average. And average doesn’t win Super Bowls.
                  ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Working...
                  X