Wentz was a cancerous dbag of the highest order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Oh my god, your asking what Proof, like I said what Proof was there that Wentz wanted out. Talk about pot calling the kettle black.
    You're a bright one.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

So Reich doesn't know Wentz is a cancerous douchebag? He probably doesn't have his fingers on the pulse of the eagles like BigSlizz of igglephans. I guess that's how I'm going to have to look at it.
      Recognize.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

It's odd that a guy that knows him and knows that he's obviously a cancerous douchebag would trade for him....
        Reports say that Indy was the only team that wanted Wentz. Now that says a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by DEman19904 View Post

Reports say that Indy was the only team that wanted Wentz. Now that says a lot.
          Maybe those chicks from Good Bones can rehab him.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

So Reich doesn't know Wentz is a cancerous douchebag? He probably doesn't have his fingers on the pulse of the eagles like BigSlizz of igglephans. I guess that's how I'm going to have to look at it.
            Reich has not been around him since the Foles era and drafting Hurts.

Comment

Reich never saw the real douche that Wentz is. He acted relatively normally the first few years because he had to in order to get the contract.

Comment

Working...
              X