What’s up Fauci phans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s up Fauci phans?

Biden looking like that dementia is setting in nicely. Enjoy staying home with your double masks while not getting your stimmy and watching us bomb Syria back into the cave man days. Orange man bad!
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Igglephan Klansmen unite...your grand dragon clown has emerged from the hole he’s been hiding in since little Donny dipshit lost the election

Comment

I am glad to see you post, there was a thread not that long ago that implied you passed. Maybe switch to the Undertaker avatar.

Comment

L

John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
          Igglephan Klansmen unite...your grand dragon clown has emerged from the hole he’s been hiding in since little Donny dipshit lost the election
          It is no coincidence that the troll emerged from under his bridge during CPAC. He has been mainlining that shit for 48 hours and feeling FINE. Today's the big day when his orange messiah swings his micropeen on stage whilst claiming ownership of the GOP.

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
            Biden looking like that dementia is setting in nicely. Enjoy staying home with your double masks while not getting your stimmy and watching us bomb Syria back into the cave man days. Orange man bad!
            What up Big lil homie!
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

gatta love that golden statue they had a Cpac...Bow to your Apis Bull "Sheep"

what a mess!
              I'm fine with whatever party someone supports,,,its the constant lies we need to do away with
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

...speaking of dementia

your whole post SCREAMS it.
                YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                  Yes Biden clearly not as mentally sound as the hamberder eating man who wants to inject sunlight and drink bleach and thinks we had airports in the revolutionary war...confefe

Comment

Working...
                  X