X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40% chance we take a QB with our pick

60% chance we trade back
    110% Howie fucks up.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Multiple trade backs would be the correct strategy if Howie could draft.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Multiple trade backs would be the correct strategy if Howie could draft.
      I hate how much I agree with this statement. Way too many highly paid old dudes on this team in so many positions, and they need young dudes just to be able to afford them with the crapass condition the cap is in.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post

I hate how much I agree with this statement. Way too many highly paid old dudes on this team in so many positions, and they need young dudes just to be able to afford them with the crapass condition the cap is in.
        I would just be happy with them hitting on an all-pro player at #6
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I"m with IE on this one...face it we're gonna suck...so many glaring needs...get a player who can be legit for the next 10 years...and I don't mean QB

Comment

In the first three rounds of the last two drafts Howie has drafted a bust (Dillard), two chumps (JJAW and Taylor), a jagoff (Reagor), a second string quarterback, and a pretty good runner with hands of stone. I’ll frankly be surprised if HowLo gets anything out of the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              In the first three rounds of the last two drafts Howie has drafted a bust (Dillard), two chumps (JJAW and Taylor), a jagoff (Reagor), a second string quarterback, and a pretty good runner with hands of stone. I’ll frankly be surprised if HowLo gets anything out of the draft.
              I couldn't remember who Taylor was when I read this.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

I couldn't remember who Taylor was when I read this.
                I still don’t know
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

I still don’t know
                  I had to look him up. Did he even play? Brutal.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                  X