Who should the Eagles draft at 6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should the Eagles draft at 6?

I’m in for Pitts followed by Chase if Pitts not available. I like having an elite tight end in today’s NFL and don’t believe Goddert is. He’s good, but not elite.
    ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

If Surtain runs an elite 40 time during Alabama’s pro day then he’s a no brainer
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

chase if he's there sewell if chase is gone

waddle, pitts, smith if both sewell and chase are gone

Comment

Hands down Chase!
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Chase if he's there. I think Miami may have to trade back for that to happen.

I wouldn't mind Pitts if Chase is gone, but WR seems like a much safer pick at #6.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            Chase if he's there. I think Miami may have to trade back for that to happen.

I wouldn't mind Pitts if Chase is gone, but WR seems like a much safer pick at #6.
            I don't think Chase is making it past cincinnati if he miami trades out

Comment

My hope is that Cincy would take Sewell, but yeah a lot of things would have to go right.

Comment

Chase or Pitts will be an Eagles

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
                  I’m in for Pitts followed by Chase if Pitts not available. I like having an elite tight end in today’s NFL and don’t believe Goddert is. He’s good, but not elite.
                  Someone might give an incredible package for #6. It’s something they seriously need to consider because they aren’t going anywhere in 2021.

Comment

I was leaning toward a J, but really expect a B or C

Comment

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
                      I was leaning toward a J, but really expect a B or C
                      They picked a C and a J in the first round the last two years. I expect Howie to shoot the moon and grab a B to complete his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

They picked a C and a J in the first round the last two years. I expect Howie to shoot the moon and grab a B to complete his hand.
                        I was thinking they might want to replace the J that went to Indy in the offseason.

Comment

Exchange picks with Denver or San Francisco. Pick up another 21 2nd and a 22 1st. And maybe more.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                            If Surtain runs an elite 40 time during Alabama’s pro day then he’s a no brainer
                            There is your answer 4.42
                            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I want a CB, a WR and a LB out of the first three picks.
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X