Who should the Eagles draft at 6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Exchange picks with Denver or San Francisco. Pick up another 21 2nd and a 22 1st. And maybe more.
    If this is an option they have to do it unless they are in love with someone(which I doubt).

Comment

I wouldn't want to see them trade out of the top 10 unless it was a completely ridiculous offer. If Chase, Pitts, and Smith are all still available, I would be open to trading back a few spots knowing you'll get one of the three plus a first round pick in 2022 and another pick 2nd or 3rd in 2021. I like the idea of having a top 10 pick in 2021 and having 2 or maybe 3 (depending on the Wentz conditional) 1st rounders in 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post

There is your answer 4.42
        Not exactly elite speed.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

If this is an option they have to do it unless they are in love with someone(which I doubt).
          Almost nailed it.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
          X