The next Nick Foles.

Comment

We want Joe
      We want Joe
      We want Joe

Comment

The next Jim Plunkett?

Comment

Meh, never impressed me tho he was a Delaware boy. Won with ravens defense.

Comment

Howie’s not drafting a QB.

BTW is it strange that we all assume Sirianni has no voice on who we decide to draft at 6?
            Last edited by RSE; 03-23-2021, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              The signing is telling me something...
              Its telling me the front office is incompetent. Althoigh I guess we already knew that. 3.5M for a washed-up backup QB. Why spend money there? They could have signed an equally functional stiff for 2M less. Theyre in a rebuild. Backup QB hardly matters.

Flacco and his agent suckered them.. Makes me wonder about the Sirianni hire.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Maniac, I agree. I really don’t like this signing. Howie is an incompetent boob hoping he can find 2017 gold once again. All he is coming up with since then is fools gold.
                ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
                  Maniac, I agree. I really don’t like this signing. Howie is an incompetent boob hoping he can find 2017 gold once again. All he is coming up with since then is fools gold.
                  I'm seeing a lot of "Who cares? It's only 3.5M." reactions to criticism of this deal. But the point is it was a dumb deal. Poor strategy. Howie has made a lot of those lately. They add up.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

What's worse is they lose their 5th Round Draft pick in 2022 due to this signing. Dumb on so many levels!

Comment

Tells me I’ll get to wear my Hurts jersey for at least one season.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

If the Iggs had anything going on I'd be upset. Guy looked abysmal with Broncos and I don't judge anyone by their play on the Jets so I didn't notice him there.
                        But I'm not seeing a situation where the backup would be coming in to save the day anyway. Let Hurts play, any given Sunday, etc, if he can click with some of the ragtags maybe it can grow into the something. If he doesn't that's fine too, as that result should be bad enough for a pretty high draft position.

Comment

Birds went from the Gold Standard to the worst front office in town. Jesus, even Josh Harris finally got a clue.
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                          X