X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mel Kiper thinks a lot of you are ridiculously stupid

... and he’s not the only one.

https://amp.indystar.com/amp/6985784002

HE WILL BE IN THE PRO BOWL IF NOT THIS YEAR BUT NEXT.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Wentz wanted out and it is no longer a disputed rumor. If we see him in the pro bowl in Indy a lot of us will point to Howie and the supporting cast and say "see!" - but it can't be overlooked that he might've just mailed in this last season because he knew he wanted that "fresh start" before it even started.

Comment

I don't know how anyone saw his play last year and thinks he'll be automatically great in Indy. This ain't sour grapes. He was awful. Independent of the line, the WRs, the gameplan. Not just unable to lift a bad team, he actively dragged them down. He's going into his 6th year, what am I missing here?

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          HE WILL BE IN THE PRO BOWL IF NOT THIS YEAR BUT NEXT.
          Agree

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
            Wentz wanted out and it is no longer a disputed rumor. If we see him in the pro bowl in Indy a lot of us will point to Howie and the supporting cast and say "see!" - but it can't be overlooked that he might've just mailed in this last season because he knew he wanted that "fresh start" before it even started.
            Howie is a chucklehead but if Wentz hadn't asked to be traded, he'd still be an Eagle.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

If someone else besides Kiper said it, I’d be ridiculously worried.
              ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
                If someone else besides Kiper said it, I’d be ridiculously worried.
                Did you watch the clip in the article? Did you see the others ridiculously chuckling and laughing? I don’t think it’s just Kiper.

It was like the Vikings war room when Eagles passed on Jefferson. Yeah that kind of laughter. Ridiculously stupid laughter.

Comment

Working...
                X