Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have friends that are Washington fans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have friends that are Washington fans.

Boy are they taking comfort in knowing that Wentz is gone and Lurie is the new Danny Snyder. Misery loves company.

Any similar stories or are opposing fans super sad that the Eagles made out so ridiculously stupid-well in the trade?

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
    Boy are they taking comfort in knowing that Wentz is gone and Lurie is the new Danny Snyder. Misery loves company.

Any similar stories or are opposing fans super sad that the Eagles made out so ridiculously stupid-well in the trade?
    My brother in law is a season ticket holder. He is loving the state of the Eagles but he wasn’t happy about our 2022 draft (likely 3 first rounders)

Comment

I think opposing team's fans are taking more comfort in them shitcanning the Super Bowl winning HC than trading the QB who played 4 playoff minutes in 5 years.

Comment

My daughter in law and her family. Ordinarily I would consider them my deadly enemies, but in the case of her father, who won the Silver Star as a Marine infantry sergeant in Desert Storm, I live and let live.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

Haven't posted in awhile but still read you guys occasionally. I don't think most of our fanbase is paying attention to what the Eagles are doing, more worried about ourselves at this point. As a fanbase, we're painfully aware that we won the division with a 7-9 record and are a pretty flawed team ourselves. There's a lot of optimism for stability with Ron Rivera but I think the majority of us expect Dan Snyder will fuck it up somehow. Most of us were praying that his minority partners had real dirt on him and were going to be able to force a sale but that didn't work out, we're probably stuck with him until death.

As for the trade, I think the primary reaction was happiness that your team likely won't have a chance to draft the TE Pitts from Florida now. Washington's LB corp is terrible right now and at least one safety position is a question mark, that guy could have shredded us. I'm sure we'll hate it in two draft when you guys are rolling in 1st rounders.

Comment

I try not to.

Comment

Working...
            X