Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much of Eagles' past failure was on Banner, or was on Reid (FF)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much of Eagles' past failure was on Banner, or was on Reid (FF)?

I guess all of it has to be on Lurie.

But nowadays I read Banner's twitter and look at what Reid (FF) is doing, and I have to think Reid was the major obstacle in getting the Eagles a championship.

Would have loved to be a fly on the wall in some of their meetings: "Don't worry Joe... my system can get it done with these WRs. Trust the system"

Small, Johnson, Thrash, Freddie, Pinkston, etc.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I felt like even the SB year they were a player or 2 away from winning that game. They were so arrogant about long term sustainability they never wanted to sign the extra pieces
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

They were so close then and would have had at least one if they had been willing to sign an extra piece or two.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Howie is different in that he is willing to sign the extra
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
          I felt like even the SB year they were a player or 2 away from winning that game. They were so arrogant about long term sustainability they never wanted to sign the extra pieces
          I still shake my head in disbelief that the only move they made that offseason was to bring in Mike Mcmahon...
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Arrogance is right

"We are smarter than you"

Comment

Most on Reid and McNabb. Don't care what weapons you gave him, he'd find a way to throw a game away

Comment

Joe Banner used to write the cap number

in the condensation on his shower door and then rub one out.
                The cap was his Moby Dick and it cost the team at least one Lombardi
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                X