Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow things must have really sucked all over from Jeffy to Howie to Doug to Schvantz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow things must have really sucked all over from Jeffy to Howie to Doug to Schvantz

Schwartz back coaching the Titans...guess the needed rest was enough...what a shit show

No denying the shit show, but this seems like probably the best fit that exists for Schwartz. He's a senior assistant, so he probably has to work less. Tennessee is traditionally wide-9, too, so that's his thing. Seems like he's getting paid to do what he does with less responsibility.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Agree but at his "departure" he seemed so put out by everything....needed the break and time to consider future...guess once it's in your blood hard to let go...I'll be interested to see what Defense we choose to run

Comment

It is a little alarming how low morale seemed to be around the team last year - even Doug seemed run down and sick of it all.

I am hoping this coaching staff breathes new life into the team - we've seen it happen many times with this org where a new staff comes in and we realize the team isn't as bad as they seemed the prior year.

Comment

I'm all in for a fresh start. We got the monkey off our back with the SB. Maybe start a go fund me site for Luries next piece of slant pussy

Comment

Working...
          X