• Shit Show

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/phil...-20210420.html

Turd is the wurd
    oo oo oo OO
    mau mau oo oo oo
    mau mau mau
    when we’re talkin bout the birds
    turd is the wurd
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

ta ta ta ta turd turd turd, turd is the word ta ta ta turd turd
      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Why do I have this lingering feeling that Howie is going to draft someone that will have everyone scratching their heads and wondering why he chose a player that NO ONE else had ranked that high on their draft board?

Comment

Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
          Why do I have this lingering feeling that Howie is going to draft someone that will have everyone scratching their heads and wondering why he chose a player that NO ONE else had ranked that high on their draft board?
          I am getting the opposite vibe - after getting too cute last year I think this draft will be similar to the year they drafted Cox, Kendricks, Curry, Foles(wanted Wilson) where every pick seemed to the "consensus" best player available

Comment

I hope you're right and I hope it's a top-tier WR because no QB is going to succeed throwing to the current crop of turkeys we presently have.

Comment

I still get sick to my stomach when I think we could have had D K Metcalf and Justin Jefferson instead of JJAW and Reagor.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

I am getting the opposite vibe - after getting too cute last year I think this draft will be similar to the year they drafted Cox, Kendricks, Curry, Foles(wanted Wilson) where every pick seemed to the "consensus" best player available
                I hope they get Asante Samuel. That's how bad it's gotten that I have to say that.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I could understand drafting a defensive back if one or more of our present receivers was to step up but I'm sure not holding my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by desertcogo View Post
                    I could understand drafting a defensive back if one or more of our present receivers was to step up but I'm sure not holding my breath.
                    Receiver is too hit or miss. Better to get stud linemen or DBs. Most teams get that, and that's why receivers end up falling.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

I thought that was going to happen last year because I genuinely felt Howie's job was on the line and he still ended up picking some hills to die on.

Comment

I haven’t been a fan of Marcus Hayes but he nailed my sentiment here.

For the time being, there is new found respected.

Comment

Working...
                        X