So what happens tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what happens tonight

QB factory trades up for Fields? Kwity Paye at 12 and everyone hates it? Christian Barmore and everone is...eh?

I'm going to guess Surtain tonight. Not sure if that will require a trade up.

Eagles should take Surtain, Horn, Smith or Waddle at 12. No reason to trade up. They all are excellent value at 12 and at least one should be there. High probability Surtain is going to Dallas but Horn is just as desirable.

If all four are off the board at 12, gotta look at trading down. Samuel and Newsome are the next tier at CB.

I'd like to see two CBs in the first four picks.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I can see Howie wanting to fuck the crypt keeper by leapfrogging Dallas to snatch Surtain away from them
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
        I can see Howie wanting to fuck the crypt keeper by leapfrogging Dallas to snatch Surtain away from them
        Then they take Horn.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

So far, one of the worst renditions of the national anthem I’ve heard.
          ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Working...
          X