Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just when you think Howie can’t get any worse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when you think Howie can’t get any worse...

You trade with DALLAS???????

IMO it's worth it. Either they give that pick to Dalls, or Smith goes to the Giants.

Comment

Hope so...

Comment

Giants were gonna Smith.

Comment

Absolutely, helluva college resume, and given he's already played with Hurts, this looks like his smartest pick in a lonnnng time.
          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

You have to be retarded. Dallas got fucked by Denver and the we trade with Dallas to fuck the Vaggies and get one hell of a WR.. Are you ever happy?? Howie sucks but this was a great move for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
              Hope so...
              Interesting that it also forced NYG into trading back. At least for now I think it looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Interesting that it also forced NYG into trading back. At least for now I think it looks good.
                Giants got a nice haul and Dallas got an incredible LB

Comment

I'm elated

Comment

And you wanted us to take who exactly at 12? Curious? Edit to add: Dallas would have gotten Horn or Surtain as well either way they were getting a great defensive player the point is what we got!!
                    Last edited by Spartan92; 04-29-2021, 10:09 PM.

Comment

I heard there's a guy who hasn't played since 2019. Multiple surgeries. Might be able to stockpile some picks and get a steal

Comment

Good trade. Jerruh had to be pissed about Horn and Surtain. Although Parsons and 84 was a good haul. Win win i think.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                          Good trade. Jerruh had to be pissed about Horn and Surtain. Although Parsons and 84 was a good haul. Win win i think.
                          Parsons for a team with smith under contract and lve in the middle seems... I dunno. I wouldn't love that pick it I was a cowboy fan. I think Phillips might have been the play

Comment

The way I see it is that Dallas was going Parsons either way. Do we give up a 3rd to get our guy and keep him from the Giants? IMO, yes.

It's silly to rate these moves just yet, but with Pitts and Chase coming off the board before 6, Howie is doing well from a value perspective in this draft.

Comment

Smith, an extra 1st next year, fucked the giants. What's not to love about this, cowboys were taking Parsons anyway after CB's went
                              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                              X