Draft weekend has come and gone Ertz still on the roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft weekend has come and gone Ertz still on the roster

I say give him a modest 3 year deal guaranteed. and keep 1 super bowl hero for a little longer..
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

I think that’s up to Ertz. Maybe he feels he’s worth more than a modest deal.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

HAPPY HOWIE WILL TRADE HIM FOR A SIX PACK AND FUTURE CONSIDERATIONS.

TO THE COLTS.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        I think that’s up to Ertz. Maybe he feels he’s worth more than a modest deal.
        is he? its not 2014 anymore...think he needs to compromise ..Guy loves Philly so much he should come down on his price a little...make it happen.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

is he? its not 2014 anymore...think he needs to compromise ..Guy loves Philly so much he should come down on his price a little...make it happen.
          He set a record two seasons ago, so I'm sure he thinks he's that guy. I don't have many feelings about him either way, but there's no need to keep him here for this shit show. Cut him loose and let FF scoop him up to pair with Kelce.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            I say give him a modest 3 year deal guaranteed. and keep 1 super bowl hero for a little longer..
            Zach Ertz turned down 45 Million Dollars and frankly is not worth that anymore. He bet on himself and then put a stinker of a year out there. It looked intentional too. They should force him to honor his contract and play the last year of his deal. When his agent comes to his senses, they can offer to come back for less than the original offer that I'm sure is off the table now. PS: I don't think he's a hero anymore. Ertz looks like a greedy dope to me. He walked away from the deal of his life with his nose up in the air. I don't feel bad for him at all. If he really loved this city as much as he says, he would have put that 45 Million in his pocket and said, "Let's Go Philly!!"
            Last edited by AgendaPolice; 05-04-2021, 11:58 AM.

Comment

I hear they save 9.5 million on cap if they release him after June 1...stay tuned
              The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Eagles could get their trade value but nobody will pay the salary he wants.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                  Eagles could get their trade value but nobody will pay the salary he wants.
                  I remember it being reported that if traded, Ertz is willing to play out the final year and bet on himself. Maybe he feels like a lame duck year in Philly won't help him in that, maybe the org doesn't want him back at what he is set to make - but I think it makes sense for both parties to not part ways yet.

Comment

1. Ertz will always be a hero in this town. Always.
                    2. He has earned the right to seek whatever salary he believes he is worth.
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I can't imagine they wouldn't cut him after June 1st. That's why they couldn't find a trade partner.

I'm a big Ertz fan. He's gotten way too much hate. But there's no sense in hoping he'll go back to being who he was in his 20s.

Comment

Bump"
                        Now they saying he's going to show up to camp.
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                        X