Eagles grabbed the Lions’ Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles grabbed the Lions’ Johnson

I have a feeling that Kerryon will be checked by the end of training camp.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    I have a feeling that Kerryon will be checked by the end of training camp.
    He’s a very good RB. The Lions are a disaster and he never really got a fair shake.

Comment

Yeah. It’s a good thing we’re such a stable organization.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        Yeah. It’s a good thing we’re such a stable organization.
        Now that this has become the general consensus I am back on the fluffer bandwagon. I will listen to it on this bored but I am tired of hearing from other fans about what a shitshow the Eagles are. I am optimistic and believe this has been a good offseason and next offseason will be even better.

Comment

Might not make the team but the lack of a real RB behind Sanders killed them last year. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

Now that this has become the general consensus I am back on the fluffer bandwagon. I will listen to it on this bored but I am tired of hearing from other fans about what a shitshow the Eagles are. I am optimistic and believe this has been a good offseason and next offseason will be even better.
            It all started with that tank. They could have passed it off as simple struggles to that point. That’s when the wheels came off.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

That and the revelation that Jeffrey is a dorkametrics wonderboy and because of it believes that his participation in draft discussions holds more weight than any of us thought possible.
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

Now that this has become the general consensus I am back on the fluffer bandwagon. I will listen to it on this bored but I am tired of hearing from other fans about what a shitshow the Eagles are.
                Wel you can take a look at the product on the field if you need a tiebreaker.

but yes, the 1st round was miles better than it has been at certain points. So there's that.

I'm not real convinced getting rid of Doug was the best idea, or for those who think he wanted to be gotten rid of, doing enough to get to that point. Yeah it will be great if the new guy and Hurts come out an win but the previous people probably could have done that too if you don't totally screw up the roster, draft, coaches, etc

Comment

Working...
                X